Product Designer (Senior UX Designer)
ProcessMAP is currently seeking a motivated and experienced User Experience Product Designer to join our Product Design team. As a member of the Product Design team, the candidate will work with our multi-disciplinary team of developers, designers, testers, and business professionals focused on the next generation of our Cloud platform, geared towards the Environmental, Health and Safety industry. We at ProcessMAP takes a consumer-inspired approach to enterprise application design. We collaborate and continually iterate to create an exceptional user experience that is a key differentiator in the industry. We are looking for candidates you have a passion for great user experience, a deep understanding of user interaction and continuous improvement mindset.
· Deliver a unified UX vision for web and mobile, along with a plan for evolutionary, iterative steps to achieve it.
· Develop a design vision and collaborate with engineers and product managers to bring it to life
· Continually elevate better UX across all our products and features — keeping a pulse on what’s trending
· Guide the team to develop best UX practices for ensuring a high bar of quality.
· Collaborate cross-functionally with product management, engineering, other design groups to support a smooth product development process.
· Shepherd designs throughout an Agile development process
· Responsible for project-specific information design and development including user flows, wireframes, mockups, and high-fidelity prototypes
· Engage new technologies in support of defined strategies and initiatives;
· BA/BS degree in Design (e.g., interaction, graphic, visual communications, product, industrial)
· A passion for UX knowledge and process (all things mobile, social, and innovative)
· Strong analytical, problem-solving, and critical-thinking skills
· Experience working with clients at all levels of an organization as well as a level of comfort
· Minimum of 4 years of experience in:
o User experience design including wireframes, prototyping, and user flows
o Applying user research methodologies
o Software tools for creating design deliverables: Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch App and Keynote
o Defining information architecture and design interaction
o Presenting in workshops and client meetings.
· 2 year of experience in creating prototypes (ideally using tools like Marvel and Proto.io)
· At least 4 years professional experience as a UX designer/researcher with at least 5 years managing a UX team
· A portfolio demonstrating a deep appreciation for simple, sleek, usable interfaces