Architecture Associate (remote), Jacksonville, FL
RS&H is currently seeking a talented and self-driven Architectural Associate to work remotely with our National Design Director.
In this position, you will be joining an experienced team of professionals developing design solutions for both private and public sector clients throughout the world. Project types include aviation, aerospace/defense, corporate, healthcare and science. You will be working in all phases of project development, from conceptual/schematic design thru construction documents.
Being an integral member of the design team with the ability to capture concepts in a collaborative studio environment are highly desirable qualities. The ability to develop ideas with a variety of mediums such as sketching, model building, and digital modeling is also crucial. Due to the nature of our firm multiple digital software programs are used, a willingness to learn and utilize these programs is necessary.
We are seeking a gifted professional who is self-motivated and has an entreprenuerial spirt. This will be a remote position, and therefore the candidate must be proficient in design theory, design technology, and understand the importance of being connected and harmonizing with other design groups. Projects and tasks will be assigned by the National Design Manager, and will be performed in a dealine driven environment.
Project-based travel will be required.
- Ability to work in a team and facilate design-focused meetings
- Proficiency in Photoshop/ Illustrator and InDesign
- Advanced modeling capabilities including Sketchup/ Rhino/ Grasshopper and Revit including the ability to generate form studies and move freely between software
- Proficiency with traditional mediums such as sketching with graphite/ chalk & oil pastels along with watercolors and other mixed media an advantage
- Model building capabilities such as 3-D printing/ laser cutting a traditional model building skills
- Awareness of emerging trends in architecture, graphic design and industrial design.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with social and environmental awareness
- Must completed a Bachelor or Masters of Architecture degree from an accredited university, and be registration tracked.
- Prior internship experience preferred
- Holiday Pay
- Paid Time Off
- Medical and Dental
- Click Here for Full Benefits Information
ON YOUR RESUME, PLEASE INCLUDE A LINK TO YOUR PORTFOLIO