Music Program Manager Internship (REMOTE)
This is a Summer remote position.
Are you craving a leadership position in a music organization that will empower you more than you could have ever hoped for?
This position is NOT for the faint of heart. It IS for those with a big heart, desire to serve professional musicians, and a genuine resonance to our vision and mission!
We are a start-up educational non-profit organization doing something no other organization is doing in the world, and we are seeking a driven, organized, and dependable candidate for a Program Manager role.
My name is Cari, and we are a group of music industry professionals, wellness practitioners, and educators called Catalyst Music and Healing Arts. We have an ambitious plan to create a residential retreat center for professional musicians in the Hudson Valley NY. We are spreading our message of wellness and musicianship through project-focused musician's retreats and strategic planning for a successful future.
We are thrilled to:
1) Sign off on the experience for any credits you need to fulfill for your education
2) Provide invaluable leadership, communications, management, sales, and admin training
3) Provide guidance in your professional development
4) Provide insight into the integration of the music and wellness industries
5) Provide you the guidance and experience needed to boost your confidence and capability as a true leader.
*As a bonus, our founder just finished an in-depth business course where he received in-depth training on how to connect and get RESULTS in social media marketing, messaging, sales, and strategy. He's excited to share all he's learned so you can implement these skills in your time with us, and in your own life and music endeavors.
What to expect:
1) You must be willing to learn to adapt to the changing winds of entrepreneurship.
2) Professional communication at all times, but maintaining a fun, motivational environment for all involved.
3) Daily management of interns: tasks, goal setting and accountability.
4) Assist in communication with prospective retreat participants through calls and emails, receiving training on how to develop relationships with potential donors, supporters, and partnerships with other organizations.
5) Willingness to jump in on other tasks (training willingly provided) for social media content creation, web design, email blasts via Mail Chimp, and general admin/organization.
Read about us here: https://www.catalystmaha.org
Send Resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org or Bribrations@gmail.com
Wishing you the very best in your search for the one that makes you say YES!"