Landscape Architect/Project Manager
Become a part of one of South Florida’s most esteemed Landscape Architecture firms that has been enriching the fabric of the region for more than 30 years. KWD Landscape Architecture is looking for a talented and motivated designer to join our team! We are a fast-paced design firm that focuses on high-end residential estates, exclusive communities and commercial properties. Our projects and client base offer exciting design opportunities to practice landscape architecture at many different levels. We pride ourselves on a history of employee and client longevity and are looking for the right person to join our design team and become a part of the KWD family.
· BLA/MLA from an accredited program or similar discipline
· 5+ years of experience required
· Strong hand graphic/rendering skills
· Detail oriented and well organized
· Proficient in AutoCAD, Photoshop, SketchUp and MS Office, Lumion
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Positive attitude and strong work ethic
· Team approach, ability to work well with others and communicate effectively
· Develop concept sketches and plan renderings
· Create graphic presentations for client meetings
· Draft hardscape and landscape plans and detailed layout plans in CAD
· Work directly with project managers to complete all aspects of design projects
· Other duties as assigned
APPLICATIONS WILL ONLY BE CONSIDERED IF ALL OF THE FOLLOWING ITEMS ARE PROVIDED:
· One complete PDF with a cover letter, resume, letters of recommendation and design portfolio
· Cover letter to include:
o Number of years of experience
o Degree and name of program/university
o Desired salary range (Compensation commensurate with experience, ability and talent)
· Design Portfolio:
o Hand renderings- plan graphics, sketches, etc.
o Samples of hardscape and landscape plans created by applicant
o Samples of artistic work are encouraged (photography, art, etc.)
Krent Wieland Design Inc. dba KWD Landscape Architecture provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.