HR Information Systems Project Manager
Location: Mt. Sterling, IL
Department: Human Resources
Reports To: Senior Director Benefits and Compensation
Your Role: Responsibility for major systems implementations across the various HR functions, including but not limited to HR, Payroll, Benefits and Time and Attendance. Ensure that systems changes are completed on time and on budget while ensuring positive change management for HR personnel, as well as managers and employees across the business.
- Lead project management for major HR Systems implementations, working with internal and external partners on successful implementations.
- Ownership and oversight for all HR systems implementations from selection and through post implementation
- Work with business and HR stakeholders to deliver new systems and functionality to meet changing business needs.
- Manages HR systems selection, implementation, investments and budgets
- Works with IT teams across the business to understand implications and interfaces with HR systems across all business systems.
- Primary ownership for change management and user acceptance of changing HR processes and systems across the business
- Manages HR Systems vendors
- Identify opportunities to leverage applications to improve business processes, and support business and operations efficiency efforts within the department and cross-functionally across the business
- Manage user acceptance criteria, validation processes, and user/system documentation
- Analyze requirements for system functions in collaboration with multiple departments
- Apply lean tools and thinking to identify and eliminate waste in all areas of the position
- Travel – Occasional overnight travel to internal and industry events. Must have ability to travel independently as needed, without restriction by all modes of transportation, including car, plane, or train
- This role does not have direct supervision responsibility
What Can Dot Offer You?
As a family-owned and operated company since 1960, Dot Foods has created a strong family culture within the business. As a vital part of that family unit, we want to ensure you feel included and respected for any differing ideas. We appreciate those opinions and count on them to make us successful. In addition to an inclusive working environment, we will provide you with:
- Highly competitive compensation and benefits package
- Flexible work environment, with telecommuting options
- Significant advancement opportunities
Safety: This position assumes responsibility for the workplace safety of self and co-workers, and for the safety conditions of the work locations, exercise and promotes safe behaviors and show unyielding support of programs, rules and policies regarding safety.
EOE/AA Employer: Dot believes all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunities. Dot will not discriminate against its employees or applicants for employment because of sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status or other basic classes protected by applicable federal or state law provided they are qualified for employment or for existing positions.
We Need You To Have:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent Dot experience
- Successful project management experience
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills to be able to work with IT teams, stakeholders, employees and managers all across the business
- Advanced understanding of business processes and practices in business or IT industry
- Strong leadership skills, including delegation and holding others accountable
We’d Like You to Have:
- 3+ years of experience working in Finance and/or Human Resources environment
- 3+ years of practical experience working with IT or systems directly
- Successful negotiations experience
- Experience with requirement/test/project management solution
- Solid understanding of the Dot Foods business model and internal processes