Social Media/Content Coordinator
If you are a great writer, we want to hear from you. If social media is an endless well of fascination that you love to unpack, we want to hear from you. And if you also see things strategically and analytically, you guessed it, we want to hear from you.
This is a writing-heavy position, and you will be engaging in every aspect of social media and content production—developing and writing social posts; strategizing and scheduling content for effective growth, engagement and conversion; building and implementing campaigns; troubleshooting social media platforms for clients; ad and web copywriting; monitoring and engaging social mentions for clients; and building digestible analytic reports.
Then there’s other types of content production you may execute, like writing press releases, developing creative copy for ads and collateral, blog writing, etc.
Drive Brand Studio is an eclectic group of marketers in the mountains of North Conway, NH. We’re a team of 10 (15 including our office dogs), providing creative and strategic marketing services for clients across the U.S. We live, work and play in the mountains. If you love the outdoors and enjoy cities in small doses, this is the place for you.
Due to the nature of our collaborative process, this is NOT a remote position.
We are a woman-owned business with over half of our staff identifying as female. In order to stay innovative as storytellers, we owe it to ourselves and our clients to continuously find voices from various backgrounds and cultures. We are actively seeking diverse creators and encourage them to apply. Further, Drive works to make our hiring process as equitable as possible for each candidate, so please do not hesitate to inquire for more information.
Top Ten Requirements:
- 1-3 years of experience in content creation.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Deadline-driven with a keen ability to produce effective content within short turnaround times.
- Passion for storytelling through multiple media types, both visual and written.
- Deep knowledge of social media management platforms.
- Proven results in growing engaged social media audiences.
- Fluency in cultural trends and news in priority categories like software personal/consumer technology, productivity, culture, music, film, etc.
- The ability to see how social media fits within a larger campaign.
- The ability to balance insights and creativity to engage clients’ communities and is able to combine both storytelling and tactical campaign messaging to build purposeful online content.
- Intermediate experience with Adobe CC (Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere, After Effects, etc.) *video production is a big plus.
- Health/Dental/Vision insurance
- Matching 401k
- Paid time off—14 days of PTO to start, plus time off from Christmas to New Year’s, and most national holidays
- Development & training sessions and conferences
- Career growth—Evolve the way you want within this position or another that you feel is a better fit
- Barn Jazz
- No dull days
- Team-building revelries
Schedule: Monday to Friday, 8:30 am - 5 pm; half an hour paid lunch break.
Work Location: In-office location- 170 Kearsarge Rd., North Conway, NH
***TO APPLY, PLEASE SEND RESUME AND COVER LETTER TO firstname.lastname@example.org ***