Digital Technology Specialist
Cranial Technologies, located in Tempe, AZ manufactures the DOC Band®, a customized medical device that reshapes babies’ heads. Not only do we make the Band, we even invented it!
We’re looking for a Digital Technology Specialist who has excellent attention to detail and is experienced with utilizing 3D software. If you are an intelligent, professional, and friendly person with a passion for using your skills to help others, we want you on our team!
Using our proprietary 3D modeling software, this position will be preparing the 3D image of each babies’ head for the production of the DOC Band. Each DOC Band is custom made using state-of-the-art equipment.
You’ll be working with a dynamic group of employees who are passionate about the work they do and are dedicated to the babies we treat. Our team members enjoy working in an invigorating environment, have an interest in learning in a collaborative setting, and most of all bring a positive attitude!
This position is on site in our brand new facility in Chandler, AZ with the opportunity to become a hybrid role in the future.
- Must possess strong visual skills and a crafts-person eye for detail
- Excellent computer skills and comfort with technology, with a preference for prior experience with 3D software such as 3ds Max.
- Ability to evaluate and modify computer generated patterns
- Ability to work independently in a quiet, computer environment
- Analytical mindset with attention given to details
- Ability to work overtime as needed
- Exceptional time management skills
- Strong communication and customer service skills in working with co-workers
We offer an excellent benefits package:
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan
- 3.5 Weeks Paid Time Off
- Life Insurance
- Short/Long Term Disability Insurance
You will receive a confirmation email stating your application has been submitted. Once your application has been reviewed, you should receive an update on your status via email. Please keep an eye on your spam and junk mail. Please no phone calls regarding the position.
If you are unable to submit your application, please email the recruiting department at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.