Regional CAD Designer
This position requires assisting the Merchandising Manager and Interior Designers with detailed space planning and specification packages for Regional Model Homes, Regional Welcome Home Centers, Recreation Centers, Regional Division Offices, Virtual Model Homes, and special design projects.
- Complete detailed design specification packages (in AUTO CAD format) including space plans, material specification and elevation details for Model Homes.
- Provide 3D renderings/elevations in AUTO CAD.
- Assist Merchandising Manager and Director on special design projects as necessary.
- Attend onsite frame walks as required.
- Attend project installations as required.
- Stay abreast of current building codes and ADA requirements, design trends and practices; attend industry trade shows as needed.
- Travel to corporate and division offices and Lennar communities in one or more regions as needed.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Two (2) years in Interior Design background or related experience preferred
- Must possess initiative and be highly motivated
- Bachelor of Arts degree preferred but will accept equivalent experience
- Skilled in AUTO CAD, REVIT, SketchUp, Photoshop, In-Design, Excel, Word and PowerPoint on Macintosh platform
- Knowledge of current California Building and ADA codes preferred
- Strong organizational skills, detail oriented and ability manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to meet deadlines while maintaining a professional attitude
- Maintain regular attendance and punctuality relative to daily work schedule is required
- Strong work ethic, good communication and interpersonal skills
- Copes well under pressure and can accept constructive feedback
- California Motor Vehicle License – unrestricted. Moderate Regional travel (including overnight trips and flights) may be required
Position requires the ability to occasionally bend, stoop, reach, lift, move and carry office materials and supplies weighing 25 pounds or less. Finger dexterity is required to operate a computer keyboard.