Senior Digital Marketing Specialist - Scottsdale
The Senior Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for planning digital marketing campaigns across multiple channels, creating and publishing written and visual content to support marketing initiatives, optimizing their marketing funnels to improve performance, and communicating results to their leaders.
- Planning and executing digital marketing strategies such as SEO/SEM, display advertising campaigns, social media ads, and content research and delegation
- Coordinate and facilitate publishing on social media platforms (Including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google My Business, and more) as well as monitor and engage users to increase brand awareness and reputation.
- Work with key internal stakeholders and company leadership to ensure messaging is consistent and relevant to the company’s goals and meets established standards
- Create creative and engaging content utilizing the Adobe Creative Cloud
- Utilize Social Media Management software (Social Pilot, HubSpot) to provide efficiency and productivity reporting and metrics to company leadership and provide strategy for marketing optimization
- Identify and monitor relevant and influential blogs/social media platforms; and when appropriate, respond on behalf of the company or utilize experts, maintaining consistency of answers and minimizing legal and brand image risk
- Contribute to and potentially lead online marketing campaigns
- Coordinate advertising to assist in online marketing efforts
- Stay up to date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools, and applications
- Seek continuous improvement of marketing efforts to increase quality and productivity
- Frequently communicate with clients to discuss analytics reporting, review campaign progress, and ensure clients are satisfied with the service provided
- Create cohesive campaigns across digital and social media platforms
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the data
- Maintain regular, full, predictable attendance
- Other duties as assigned
Education: Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in marketing, business, communications, or other related fields
Certifications and Credentials: None
Experience: 5+ years of experience in planning, buying, and reporting on Digital Media for Email, SEO, Social, and SEM is required. Supervisory experience preferred.
Computer Skills: Must be proficient with at least 5 years using Google Analytics, Tagging/GTM.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Accountable- Take responsibility for own work, establish trust, and be receptive to feedback
- Communication- Effectively convey information both verbally and in writing; communicate in a manner that is clear, complete, and concise
- Conflict Resolution – Deescalate high emotion situations; find common ground between conflicting viewpoints; demonstrate patience and flexibility
- Cooperative- Seek out and engage in group participation to complete or improve work;
- work effectively with others in a positive and productive manner
- Detail Oriented- Pay attention to the minute details of a project or task
- Efficient- Prioritize and execute day-to-day responsibilities to best meet business demands; maximize productivity and minimize wasted time
- Judgment - Formulate a sound decision using the available information; effectively analyze data to improve student achievement
- Organized- Develop and maintain order while documenting, filing, and coordinating tasks
- Relatable- Build and maintain genuine, positive, and professional relationships; be respectful and inclusive in decision making; work well with others regardless of level, background, or opinions
Benefits and Salary:
- Salary for this position is competitive and dependent on education and experience
- BASIS.ed offers a comprehensive benefits package, including but not limited to:
- Employer paid medical and dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Ability to add dependents
- 401k with partial match that grows over time
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Notice of Non-Discrimination: In accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Age Discrimination Act of 1975, Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, the Boy Scouts of America Equal Access Act and applicable state law, BASIS* does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, gender identity or expression, or any other classification protected by law in any of its business activities, including its educational programs and activities which comply fully with the requirements of state and federal law and Title IX. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding BASIS’ non-discrimination policies: Beverly Traver, Compliance and Equity Investigator, BASIS Educational Group, LLC., 7975 N. Hayden Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85258, (480) 289-2088.
*As used in this policy, the term "BASIS" refers to: BASIS Educational Group, LLC, BASIS Charter Schools, Inc., BTX Schools, Inc., BDC, A Public School, Inc., BBR Schools, Inc., and all affiliated entities.