Digital Content Manager - Remote - US
At AES, we raise the quality of life around the world by changing the way energy works. Everyone makes an impact every day in our small, global teams. Apply here to start an extraordinary career today.
AES is searching for a talented Digital Content Manager to support our global brand presence by creating engaging, data-driven external content on our primary social media platforms, including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. We’re looking for someone with strong content creation experience also well-versed in social media strategy and execution. Someone that will help us leverage our brand position to tell AES’ story across other digital platforms, monitor and analyze the effectivities of our social media initiatives and implement successful marketing practices. The ideal candidate should be creative, detail-oriented, collaborate easily with others and have a proven track record of producing strategic social media content and campaigns that increase engagement.
This role is 100% remote and the ideal candidate lived within the eastern time zone (US). The role will work within a team of three people.
When applying please include a link to a digital portfolio on your resume, or upload a file with your application.
- Manage AES’ global social media presence and engage with our followers in line with brand guidelines
- Analyze social media marketing metrics and iterate as needed, A/B testing, and analyze and report on social media campaign performance
- Support Global Communications and Marketing teams with content creation for various formats on an as-needed basis including, but not limited to writing social posts, white papers, events collateral, web copy, blogs, case studies, video scripts, SEO/SEM, etc.
- Collaborate with AES’ Global Communications and Marketing teams to manage the editorial calendar with social media campaigns that drive engagement and generate traffic to external sites
- Manage and execute editorial calendar online campaigns.
- Inform and execute the weekly social media content calendar based on the company strategy with tailored content for each global channel
- Work with social media leads in AES’ local markets to amplify social media campaigns and content
- Express and write content in the voice of our leaders, ensuring alignment in messaging and consistency in tone
- Collaborate with other departments to create innovative content ideas
- 3 - 5 years of experience in digital marketing and/or social media marketing with demonstrated, data driven successes
- 2+ years of experience copywriting for various digital channels
- Experience working with popular social media management tools (e.g. SproutSocial, HootSuite, Sprinklr)
- Experience with social monitoring tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Google Ad Manager, Twitter Search, Social Mention, Traackr) is a plus
- Knowledge of social media marketing tactics, analysis and reporting
- Excellent writing editing skills in English, as well as the ability to write in an engaging active tone
- Communicate and collaborate effectively
- Ability to consistently meet tight deadlines
- Ability to identify target audience preferences and trends
- BS/BA degree preferred
- Additional qualifications or certifications in digital technologies or social media management is a plus
AES is an Equal Opportunity Employer who is committed to building strength and delivering long-term sustainability through diversity and inclusion. Respecting all backgrounds, differences and perspectives enables us to improve the lives of our people, customers, suppliers, contractors, and the communities in which we live and work. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and/or expression, race, national origin, ethnicity, age, religion, marital status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical condition, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. E-Verify Notice: AES will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Safety comes first at AES. To protect the health and safety of our people, customers, communities and partners, and to provide and maintain a workplace that is free of known hazards, AES requires all newly-hired people or current AES people applying for U.S.-based role(s), to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or be willing to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by their date of hire. Except where prohibited by law or not specifically covered in a collective bargaining agreement, new hires and transfers will be required to provide proof of vaccination during onboarding and periodically thereafter. This policy will comply with all applicable laws and is based on guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and local health authorities, as applicable.