INTERN -Digital (organic) fall 2022
Intern -Digital (Organic)
INTERNSHIP STARTS: September 5; ends mid-December; flexibility available on start/end dates
DEADLINE TO APPLY: July 15.
Miami, FL or Remote (onsite; hybrid; or fully remote schedules available).
Able to work a minimum of 24 hours a week (40 hours is preferred)
Join rbb Communications, five-time best place to work and top 50 integrated communications firm, and jump start your career in communications! rbb internships give you hands-on experience to help you develop and guide the next steps of your career. If you love social media and are ready to learn more, have a passion for research and writing, and want to work with a talented team, we want to meet you.
• College student or recent graduate (previous agency experience is a plus)
• A passion for social media, writing and graphic design
• Excellent grammar and strong proofreading skills
• Attention to detail and highly organized
• Resourceful, curious and learn quickly
• Desire to learn and grow with one of the country’s top integrated communications agencies
• Able to work a minimum of 24 hours a week (40 hours is preferred)
• Support planning and execution of all digital content initiatives, working closely with designers and team leaders
• Monitor social platforms to support communication and relationships with clients’ audience
• Assist with content research and strategy, keeping up with trends in a constantly evolving field
• Contribute smart and creative ideas to support client goals
• Support results tracking and client reports
• Effective communication across internal teams and ensure deadlines are met for all projects
rbb is consistently named one of the best places to work in Florida and across the country. Enjoy an award-winning work environment, including flexible schedules, an employee-driven workplace that encourages learning and career growth, and the opportunity to work on national brands.
APPLY TODAY and join our creative and career accelerating agency!