We are seeking a Media Analyst! The Media Analyst is responsible for reporting on day-to-day performance of advertising campaigns and programs, on and offline, and making recommendations to optimize performance. This role also develops digital testing plans for advertising and marketing channels, including creative. This role needs to have a full understanding of how an ad campaign connects to the DoubleClick Campaign Manager (DCM)/Google Campaign Manager (GCM) and the proprietary Carnival data warehouse.
- Evaluate and analyze media performance. Report and deliver insights leading to media optimizations. Work with media agency to identify opportunities to optimize media partners, targets and tactics.
- Lead analysis for creative messaging performance and deliver reports. Partner with advertising team to understand what messaging tactics and executions are working best and make adjustments as necessary.
- Responsible for managing and developing strategic testing plans and appropriate key performance indicators (KPIs) for campaigns while ensuring that set KPIs are delivered against.
- Collaborate with tagging management and other teams to ensure appropriate media tagging (including DMP), tracking, creative dynamic data feeds.
- Liaise with social team to understand effects of social chatter on paid media and vice versa. Make recommendations for changes based on findings.
- Execute reporting on regional media performance for key markets.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or Statistics
- 3-5 years experience in marketing utilizing technology and marketing analytics.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (expert in Excel), Site Catalyst (or similar), Tableau, SQL, Tealium, DFA, DMP as well as Google Analytics 360 and Google Campaign Manager. Must have clear understanding of site tagging.
- Experience in online advertising/media, channel marketing, off-line advertising/media and/or consulting. Proven track record of communicating actionable insights verbally and in writing. The ability to successfully prioritize and manage multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment is critical. Exhibit enthusiasm, passion, creativity and commitment.
Carnival Cruise Line is the most popular cruise brand in North America and operates a fleet of ships designed to foster exceptionally safe, fun and memorable vacation experiences at an outstanding value. Our employees have a responsibility to be accountable for all actions. We consider the environment in all aspects of our business and have a responsibility to put safety and sustainability first. We live and share a positive attitude which is based on fostering an environment of inclusion, trust, a willingness to listen, openness and integrity. Doing this helps us to achieve our ultimate goal, which is to include FUN in everything we do! Speaking of fun, we are officially certified as a Great Place to Work aboard our ships as well as in our global corporate headquarters!
Carnival Corporation & plc and Carnival Cruise Line is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer. In this regard, it does not discriminate against any qualified individual on the basis of sex, race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, mental, physical or sensory disability, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, federal, and/or international law.
Benefits as a member of Carnival's Team:
- A comprehensive benefit program which includes medical, dental and vision plans
- Additional programs include company paid term life insurance and disability coverage and a 401(k) plan that includes a company match
- Employee Stock Purchase plan
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Cruise benefits
- An on-site fully accredited preschool educational program located at our Doral campus
- An on-site Wellness Center and Health clinic at our Doral campus