3D Modeler & Visualizer (Full or Part-time)
Firma is a small boutique landscape architecture and planning studio located in Nashville, TN
offering comprehensive solutions for clients seeking elevated, purposeful design. Firma’s mission is to create beautiful places that call people to pause, investigate, and return. The studio was founded by Scott Dismukes who has 20 years of experience solving complex design challenges for a variety of clients. In a short amount of time practicing in Nashville, Firma’s influence on the city and surrounding communities has started to take shape as evidenced by our diverse portfolio of unique urban projects and collaborations with leading local architects, developers, artists, and thinkers.
This position requires an individual who is passionate about design and visualization. Qualified
candidates will be responsible for building 3-dimensional digital landscape models that can be used to create 3-dimensional photorealistic renderings. Candidates should possess the following skills:
• Master’s degree or bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
• Professional design office experience preferred
• Advanced graphic design skills including proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
• General proficiency in AutoCAD
• Advanced understanding of 3D modeling software including Sketch-Up and Enscape, Firma is open to exploring other modeling software
• Ability to collaborate in a team environment
Firma offers a competitive salary/benefit package that is commensurate with candidates' experience and skills. Options for remote work are negotiable.
Interested candidates should email a pdf of their resume, cover letter, and work samples to