Mechanical/Electrical Engineering Internship
Bounce Imaging seeks engineering interns to support our tactical camera and robotics R&D process. We offer the opportunity to work with a cutting-edge engineering team developing best-in-class products to keep first-responders, war-fighters, and civilians safe. You will find few professional development opportunities like this.
As part of the internship program, you will be tasked with projects focusing on robotics, hardware waterproofing, design for assembly, manufacturing process flow, and other advancements of our patented 360° camera technology.
- Proficient in SOLIDWORKS
- Enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program (or a recent graduate of such a program)
- Demonstrated academic excellence in any of robotics, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, industrial engineering, applied physics, or another similar field
- Able to work in a fast-paced, self-directed entrepreneurial environment
- Excellent time management skills
- Highly energetic self-starter with a strong sense of ownership of your work
- Able to multi-task among shifting priorities
- Enthusiastic about learning new technology and working with a startup
- Available at minimum for 10 weeks from June to August 2023
Ideal but not required
- 3D printing experience
- Robotics experience
- Electronics experience
Bounce Imaging is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Please note this position is based in Waltham, MA, and requires on-site work.