Social Media Intern
We are looking for a Social Media Intern who can grow the awareness, community, and brand advocacy of the ELEMIS brand across social media platforms. You will assist the Social Media team and work closely with our Marketing, PR, and Creative teams as you gain experience in social media, content creation and marketing campaigns. You will assist with all social tasks, including but not limited to content creation, story creation, scheduling, campaign planning, trend research, social reporting, and competitive research.
At ELEMIS, we are looking for individuals who share the passion, drive and commitment that has made the brand what it is today.
• Develop and execute engaging video content across TikTok, Instagram, YouTube, and Facebook, with emphasis on TikTok and IG Reels.
• Assist Social & Community Manager with social communications including comments, DMs, mentions, replies and community engagement, etc.
• Assist Social & Community Manager with social media scheduling and posting. This individual needs to be available able to assist with weekend/holiday posting and community management as needed.
• Stay up to date and ahead of the curve on the latest social media trends, trending audios and memes.
• Work closely with the Social Media Team for social campaign, trend and content development ideation.
• Have a pulse on the competitive social and beauty landscape while bringing fresh, creative ideas to the team.
• Develop competitive trend and research reports as needed.
• Additional tasks as assigned.
Part time, 20 hours a week
Ensure all duties carried out and actions completed in every aspect of your role, contribute to the short and long-term Sustainability Goals set-forth by the ELEMIS - Climate, Biodiversity & People Pillars
QUALIFICATIONS & CHARACTERISTICS
• Pursuing bachelor’s degree in related field.
• Strong understanding of social media platforms (TikTok, IG, Facebook, YouTube), familiarity with newly emerging platforms like BeReal.
• Previous internship experience in Social Media, Marketing, Beauty or Social Video Production is preferred, not required.
• You LOVE creating social-friendly video content.
• You’re detail-oriented, always on and high energy.
• Able to manage multiple projects at once and stay connected with the team.
• Interest in the beauty industry.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
• Strong communication skills, attention to detail, and highly organized.
• Strong time management and ability to work to set deadlines.
• Energetic, self-motivated, results oriented.
• Flexible and able to function in a fast-paced, digital-first, work environment.
Elemis is an equal opportunities employer. This means that, when making decisions about our employees’ careers with us, our main considerations are their ability to do their jobs and develop in their roles. One way we cultivate change is by creating a more diverse and inclusive workplace and organizational culture. As part of this, we are committed to building an environment that is free from discrimination and harassment, where everyone feels respected and valued. We recruit positive minded people who share our core values and our commitment to sustainability.
We are a skin wellness brand with an aromatherapist’s soul, an artist’s spirit, and a scientist’s commitment to results. An innovative and global British skincare brand with over 30 years of expertise and available in over 45 countries, we believe in ‘truth in beauty’.
We are passionate about taking care of your skin. Our focus is delivering proven results with feel-good skincare products combined with cutting-edge patented technology. Our award-winning skincare portfolio includes face and body skincare products with revolutionary formulas, spa treatments, supplements and more.
We know your skin because we’ve seen your skin: every year we work with many millions of clients across the globe - in our spas, in our stores, and via virtual consultations. Our extensive experience in facial services means we have first-hand knowledge of our clients’ complexions and we are experienced at tailoring skin concern solutions for every individual.
Nature powers our products: by sourcing natural extracts that catalyze each other and harnessing the power of nature’s finest active ingredients, we can deliver results that you can see and feel, both inside and out.