Manufacturing and Process Engineering Rotation
Manufacturing & Process Engineering Early Career Development Program - Various US Locations
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
Early Career Development Program
Designed for graduating seniors and early career professionals, this 2-year program accelerates participant’s development by combining intensive on-the-job training, rotations across business units, locations and roles, and exposure to senior leadership. This is a generic posting to collect resumes for various positions and is not tied to one specific job. Our company offer a Manufacturing & Process Development Engineering Early Career Development Program within our Transportation Solutions segment.
Program elements include:
• ROTATIONAL ASSIGNMENTS - Specially crafted positions, projects, and managers to give Associates a challenging assignment with frequent feedback opportunities
• FORMAL MENTOR PROGRAM - Senior leaders in the organization will be able to provide support as an advisor, teacher, role model and counselor.
• CROSS FUNCTIONAL GROUP PROJECT - This project allows associates to accomplish an important operation objective while using TEOA principles (TE’s program for continuous improvement), expanding their peer network, and demonstrating ROI
• ROTATION WEEK - Cross-Functional training weeks that allow Associates to improve soft skills, network with peers, gain exposure to senior leadership and better understand themselves.
• FUNCTIONAL TRAINING CURRICULUM - Associates will receive technical and specialized training opportunities throughout the course of the program.
• VISIBILITY EVENTS - Educational networking events that provide an opportunity for Associates to connect with Senior Leadership
• LEADERSHIP SPEAKER SERIES - Monthly senior leader calls aimed at developing leadership skills, networking and career development discussions
Manufacturing and Process Engineering at TE
During your time this Program you may rotate into a variety of General Engineering positions throughout our organization, which may include, but is not limited to Manufacturing Engineering, Engineering – Stamping, Engineering Test Lab and Product Development Engineering. Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
• Act as the binding element between product development and manufacturing engineering, ensuring the effectiveness and efficiency of this critical interface
• Support Product Development in the optimization of designs and piece parts for manufacturability by realizing sample tooling/products/prototypes
• Design, develop, and qualify tooling and processes to meet TE quality and production standards
• Document all processes and tooling in applicable TE systems
• Support supply chain to verify supplier compliance and capability
• Initiate and implement programs to continuously improve quality, cost, and cycle time
What your background should look like:
• Must be graduating (or recently graduated) between August 2023 and June 2023 from a Bachelor’s Degree Program in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, or another related major.
• Minimum GPA requirement of 3.0
• Must be authorized to work in the US without requiring Sponsorship
A requirement of this program is flexibility to relocate anywhere within the US during and after the program. TE offers relocation assistance to assist with any required moves for this program. See below for a list of the most common locations:
• Fremont, CA
• Troy, MI
• Fuquay Varina, NC
• Greensboro, NC
• Winston-Salem, NC
• Harrisburg, PA
• Tullahoma, TN
• Hampton, VA