Engineering Summer Intern 2023b
We’re looking for driven engineers to help us make an impact! The John Deere Engineering Internship Program is an opportunity targeted for college students. Engineers are supported in experiencing foundational engineering practices within Product, Manufacturing, and Quality Engineering.
- Make a difference
- Want to help build the technology to feed, clothe, and shelter the world? That’s what we’re all about at John Deere!
- Reveal YOUR potential
- There are countless ways you can apply your engineering degree at John Deere. We will work with you to advance your career while advancing the technologies that will build a better world.
- Identify YOUR path
- At John Deere, you hold the key to your future. Each employee uses their talents to write their own unique engineering journey, defining where they will end up.
- Build YOUR community
- Be instantly plugged into our network of mentors, managers, peers, and resource groups to support you in translating your interests, skills, and visions to find the path that suits you best.
Skills You Need
- Currently pursuing a Bachelors or Master’s degree in Ag Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or related degree.
- Minimum cumulative GPA required of 2.8 on a 4.0 scale.
- Previous internship, co-op, or project focused research experience.
- Skill in using computer aided design, engineering tools and/or programming language.
Location, location, location! This opportunity resides at multiple US based facilities in the Midwest and Southeast regions, so you must be willing to relocate domestically.
Work Statement: US Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
What You'll Get
At John Deere, you are empowered to create a career that will take you to where you want to go while working in an inclusive team environment. Here, you'll enjoy the freedom to explore new projects, the support to think outside the box and the advanced tools and technology that foster innovation and achievement. Interns receive competitive compensation and are eligible for many of the benefits offered to full-time employees, including:
- Flexible work arrangements
- Highly competitive base pay
- Savings & retirement benefits (401k and Defined Benefit Pension)
- Healthcare benefits
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Tuition assistance
- Fitness subsidies and on-site gyms at specific Deere locations
- Charitable contribution match
- Employee Purchase Plan & numerous discount programs for personal use
- Sponsored housing for onsite internships
Click here to find out more about our Total Rewards Package.