At Trane TechnologiesTM and through our businesses including Trane® and Thermo King®, we create innovative climate solutions for buildings, homes, and transportation that challenge what’s possible for a sustainable world. We're a team that dares to look at the world's challenges and see impactful possibilities. We believe in a better future when we uplift others and enable our people to thrive at work and at home. We boldly go.
Trane Technologies Co-Op Program provides current college students with meaningful assignments, leadership training, valuable exposure to our company's senior leaders and opportunities to network. Our Co-Op is offered to candidates working towards their Bachelor's in Mechanical Engineering, Applied Physics, or General Engineering field and will operate full-time from May to December as we work with your University towards Academic Credit for your work.
Here at Trane Technologies, we value our people and their development. Our goal is to uplift talent and provide options for career paths after graduation. Click here to learn more.
Onsite in Tyler, TX - we provide a $3500 relocation/housing assistance stipend prior to starting
Successful Candidate’s Profile:
We are looking for enthusiastic, innovative team members who understand the importance of collaboration and customer focus.
- Must be currently enrolled in a BS/BA in Mechanical Engineering, Applied Physics, or General Engineering-major with a cumulative overall GPA at or above 3.0 throughout the duration of the program
- Must be available to work Full-time for 6-8 consecutive months (January to August)
- Completed coursework focusing on Thermodynamics and Mechanical Design
- Some working knowledge of drafting software – CREO, SolidWorks, CAD, or others
- Collaborate with others to foster effective teamwork by linking own responsibilities to the team’s goals and needs - zeal for new information, knowledge, and experiences
- Rapidly resolve problems to maximize customer satisfaction
- Establish courses of action for self and others to ensure work is completed efficiently, such as, prioritizing tasks based on importance
- Demonstrated leadership skills such as: campus organizations, sports team captain, resident advisor, etc. or exceptional leadership of work projects
- U.S. citizen or have the legal right to work in the U.S. without requiring sponsorship now or in the future
Base Pay Range: $22.00 - $29.50 per hour
Disclaimer – This base pay range is based on US national averages. Actual base pay could be a result of function, class year, and geographic location where the work is performed.
We offer competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits and programs. We are an equal opportunity employer; all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, pregnancy, age, marital status, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any legally protected status.