Manufacturing Engineering Co-Op (WI)
Greenheck Group is looking for a highly motivated Engineering student to work from May - December 2023. In this role, you will enhance factory productivity, cost reduction, and product quality through the analysis, continued improvement and implementation of manufacturing processes, equipment, tooling, material flow, plant layout, methods and product design. This position will allow you to impact our business while learning about our company and culture.
What you’ll be doing:
- Support Greenheck Production System (GPS) including: Lean Manufacturing, 5S, Design for Manufacturing and Assembly.
- Improve manufacturing efficiency by improving work methods, labor standards, material flow, and routings.
- Work with shop floor personnel and design engineers to decrease costs, increase production, reduce waste and refine product design.
- Develop standard operating procedures (SOP's) for various manufacturing processes.
- Provide analysis data to procure new or upgrade equipment and tooling to achieve maximum capacity, productivity, and cost reduction.
What you should have:
- Enrollment in a related bachelor's degree program
- On track to graduate in the next 3 years or less.
Somethings we think you should know:
While participating in a Greenheck Group college program position, you will:
- Interact and network with the intern & co-op group across the U.S. (about 50 total college students)
- Be evaluated on your performance with a mid-term and final evaluation.
- Present your projects and experiences to our company leaders and executives at the end of your term.
- Participate in Fundamental Fridays - exposure to our business and business leaders.
- Have the opportunity to take part in company sponsored volunteering.
Why you’ll love it here:
The Greenheck Group culture is built on growth, innovation, continuous learning, making a difference in our community, and the tremendous talent of our employees. Our college programs provide exposure to leadership, mentoring, and the tools to help you grow professionally. We are deeply committed to help build your future and pledge to provide you with the types of challenges and opportunities that will relate to your interests and personal development goals.
Hear directly from our team members about why they love it here!
Visa Sponsorship Information:
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to consider candidates who will require any type of immigration work sponsorship either now or in the future. This includes but is not limited to F1-OPT, F1-CTP, H-1B, TN, L-1, J-1, etc.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.