Agent Assistant, Latin Music
WME is seeking an experienced Assistant for an Agent in our Latin Music Department. Applicants must have strong attention to detail, solid knowledge of basic business practices, and excellent oral and written communication. Ideal candidates will not be afraid of a heavy workload in a fast pace environment and supporting strong personalities. Excellent benefits and intercompany growth opportunity come with the position.
· Maintain an awareness of the agent’s obligations (internal and external) to anticipate needs
· Manage heavy call volume
· Schedule meetings based on a complex calendar
· Take notes in meetings and calls
· Other administrative duties as required
· Fluency in Spanish required
· Must be detailed oriented and able to handle complex instructions with care and follow-through.
· Must be an excellent multi-tasker and have proven problem-solving abilities.
· Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness in execution of assigned tasks.
· Friendly and open demeanor with ability to maintain confidentiality at all times.
· Ability to adapt to changes and work in a fast paced, demanding environment.
· Dependable and proactive. Able to prioritize the workload and use time efficiently.
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.