Mechanical Engineer - Entry Level
Founded in 1994, Consulting Engineering Services (CES) is a mechanical, electrical, plumbing, fire protection engineering and commissioning firm with 160 employees in six national offices. CES specializes in the design of custom building systems for projects across the United States. We are a dedicated team of knowledgeable professionals focused on listening attentively and investigating thoroughly to identify unique solutions. Delivering best in class consulting and engineering services is our passion. Our responsibility is to provide optimal results for the full project lifecycle across all sectors of our portfolio, ranging from high-end residential estates, K12 learning environments, public safety facilities, commercial workspaces, hospitals, libraries and many more.
At CES, relationships matter – inside and out. Client advocacy is ingrained in our culture because we recognize that how we are with each other truly matters. As our office continues to grow, we still maintain a familial atmosphere founded on respect and support for one another.
CES Placed in Zweig White Best Firms to Work for Awards for 2021
We currently have an opening in our Fort Lauderdale, FL office for an entry level Mechanical Engineer.
This individual will be responsible for the design and layout of mechanical systems including HVAC, Plumbing and Fire Protection.
· Designs portions of a project using engineering formulas and skills for ensuring safety and technical accuracy.
· Reviews design project for code compliance.
· Identifies and selects equipment from appropriate manufacturing catalogs for specific applications.
· Ability to perform on-site investigations and surveys prior to design.
· Coordinates the contract documents between engineering disciplines for architects.
· Provides technical support to architect during the design process and contractors throughout construction.
· Performs his or her own drafting/design using AutoCAD and/or Revit and reviews own work for accuracy.
· B.S. degree in mechanical engineering preferred with 0 to 3 years of job related experience.
· Must be able to use AutoCAD and Revit, for drafting and design to complete a project.
· Strong oral and writing skills.
· Must be able to handle multiple tasks.
CES provides a robust and comprehensive benefits package to its employees. Some of these benefits include:
· 401k Plan with employer match
· Paid holidays/vacation/sick/personal time
· Short and Long Term Disability insurance
· Life Insurance
· Summer hours
Pay: DOE starting at $65,000 annually
To apply, send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer