Aiut, Inc. is an automation engineering firm with over 25 years of experience in the designing and implementation of industrial automation systems on the global market. We are currently looking for an exceptional robotics engineer capable of working with an international team of engineers.
The Robotics Automation Engineer shall have strong knowledge in electro-mechanical design, basic understanding of CNC Machining process, macro programming. This position reports directly to the President, who's head of automated process development.
- Knowledge in Mechatronics, Robotics, Mechanical, Electrical engineering and/or related fields.
- Education: high school minimum, NO Bachelor degree in engineering is required as long as the candidate is able to demonstrate sufficient technical knowledge required
- Minimum of 3 years of experience designing and building electro-mechanical systems and working effectively within new product introduction processes
- Experience and hands-on skills in mechanical design, fabrication and familiarity with industrial safety standards of conduct.
- Solid understanding and experience with servo motors and related motion control systems as well as related such as sensors, gears, bearings, etc.
- Capable of programming microcontrollers (C++ and Python preferred)
- Knowledge of CNC - G-code/macro programming is preferred
- Effective, oral, and written communication skills
- Proficiency with CAD software, such as Inventor, SolidWorks, etc.
- Knowledge of geometric dimensioning and tolerancing (GD&T) preferred
- Strong understanding of software development based on: ABB, KUKA Robotics KRC-4, Safe Operation, ServoGun TC, Equalizing Tech, and/or knowledge of other robotics equipment such as Fanuc, Epson, Kawasaki, Mitsubishi etc.
- Must be able to work independently, but also demonstrate an ability to work productively within the department team.
- Strong trouble-shooting skills and the ability to think critically.
- Strong work ethic
- Valid driver’s licence
- Availibility to travel
- Bachelor's in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering (or equivalent) is required, with specialization in robotics engineering preferred
- Solid understanding of software development based on ABB, KUKA Robotics KRC-4, Safe Operation, ServoGun TC, Equalizing Tech, and/or knowledge of other robotics equipment such as Fanuc, Epson, Kawasaki, Mitsubishi etc.
- Knowledge of Process Simulate and WorkVisual
- Ability to troubleshoot equipment problems and perform complex system tests
- Possess creative thinking skills, a detail-oriented personality, and excellent manual dexterity
- Valid driver's license
- Available to travel
- Competitive salary (dependent on experience)
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid holidays
- Job Type: Full-time