Advanced Engineering Co-Op
At Trane TechnologiesTM and through our businesses including Trane® and Thermo King®, we create innovative climate solutions for buildings, homes, and transportation that challenge what’s possible for a sustainable world. We're a team that dares to look at the world's challenges and see impactful possibilities. We believe in a better future when we uplift others and enable our people to thrive at work and at home. We boldly go.
Trane Technologies Internship Program provides current college students with challenging assignments, leadership training, valuable exposure to our company's senior leaders and opportunities to network. Our internship opportunity is offered to candidates working towards their Bachelor's in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, or Electrical Engineering.
Here at Trane Technologies, we value our people and their development. Our goal is to uplift talent and provide options for career paths after graduation. Click here to learn more.
Trane Technologies provides a $3500 relocation/housing stipend prior to starting the Co-Op
- Pueblo, CO
- Columbia, SC
- Assist in the product development of new or enhanced building design or simulation programs that properly position Trane products, systems, solutions and services.
- Assist in project studies involving advanced building simulations that properly position Trane products, systems, solutions and services
- Answer, or find answers to, marketing/technical/systems/applications questions when requested by peers or internal & external customers
- Assist in the testing and verification of modeling software
- Handle all details of assigned projects from inception to completion within mutually agreed-upon timeframes.
Successful Candidate’s Profile:
We are looking for performance-driven, innovative leaders who understand the importance of collaboration and customer focus.
- Collaborate with others to foster effective teamwork by linking own responsibilities to the team’s goals and needs - zeal for new information, knowledge, and experiences
- Rapidly resolve problems to maximize customer satisfaction
- Establish courses of action for self and others to ensure work is completed efficiently, such as, prioritizing tasks based on importance
- Must be currently enrolled in a BS/BA in Mechanical/Industrial Engineering, Quality Engineering, or Electrical Engineering with a cumulative overall GPA at or above 3.0 throughout the duration of the internship
- Demonstrated leadership skills such as: campus organizations, sports team captain, resident advisor, etc. or exceptional leadership of work projects
- U.S. citizen or have the legal right to work in the U.S. without requiring sponsorship now or in the future
We are an equal opportunity employer; all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, pregnancy, age, marital status, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any legally protected status.