Real Estate Development Assistant
ROVR Development is seeking a Real Estate Development Assistant to provide support to our Management and Executive teams. This is an entry level position that allows growth while working in Miami’s most exciting developments.
Role and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
. Support development managers and executive team on several projects.
· Understand permitting processes, communicate status of projects through weekly staff agendas.
· Conduct site visits to monitor development projects as directed.
. Assist in construction administration (Submittals, RFIs, Change Orders, etc.).
. Observe general compliance of as-built conditions with the contract drawings and specifications.
· Assist development managers in analysis of projects’ budgets.
· Effectively assist managing multiple projects and priorities where meeting deadlines is critical.
· Creation and maintenance of project files ensuring all are always accessible by any team member.
· Cooperate with other employees as required for management and/or operation of projects.
. Ad hoc duties may be necessary and appropriate to advance the interests of ROVR Development, and its subsidiaries or affiliates.
Education and Qualifications:
• Minimum 2 years of working experience in Construction or Real Estate Development.
• Bachelor’s degree in RE Development, Construction, Architecture, or Business preferred.
• Knowledgeable of construction best practices, general building codes, and various building types.
• Strong organizational, time management and project management skills.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and work in a team environment with a wide variety of people, including owners, architects, subcontractors, and vendors.
• Critical thinker and self-starter capable of accomplishing a task with limited supervision.
• Proficiency in Word, Excel, and Outlook.