STUDENT TRAINEE (LEGAL) - OECA
This position is in Office of Enforcement and Compliance Assurance (OECA). About OECA: OECA WEBSITE
This is an office-centered position--you must physically report to the duty station stated in this announcement on a regular basis. Partial work-from-home flexibilities may be authorized.
- Perform varied routine legal support or law-related functions;
- Analyzes portions of legal issues;
- Develop and coordinates a variety of documents, correspondence, and other legal support or law-related actions;
- Research and interprets legal and regulatory material for use by the supervisor or coworkers;
- Collects data from a variety of reference sources in office and prepares documents for use by attorneys or other legal support staff;
- Assembles materials for staff associated with briefings, conferences, and meetings
One or more positions may be filled (in the organization advertised and/or in other organizations), if appropriate to the position.