Marketing & Post-Production Intern
Paid Intern - Marketing & Post-Production
Remote - Working EST hours
DECAL is a growing film distributor focused on the digital landscape and physical media. The team is seeking a motivated intern eager to attain hands-on experience in the independent film acquisition and distribution space. The intern at this position will work closely with the Marketing and Post Production Team and will be fully remote working East Coast hours.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
-Support with any PR and pre-screening needs for upcoming DECAL films
- Monitor the competitive landscape for quantitative updates and trends through our various tracking boards across the TVOD, SVOD, and AVOD spaces.
- Assist in monitoring placement across platforms on VOD/EST release dates.
- Update presentation documents for upcoming pitches to various platform partners
- Ability to pull clips and stills from features for upcoming releases
- Attending weekly internal meetings and intern Q&A’s
- Assisting with the acquisition of essential film distribution assets.
- Quality controlling film screeners and audio description for technical and content issues.
- Evaluating incoming deliveries alongside our Operations and Legal teams to ensure accurate deliveries.
- Creating dialogue transcripts.
- Distribution of screener files for features and trailers.
- Assisting with asset deliveries to third-party partners.
Requirements & Skills:
The internship is only available to Juniors and Seniors.
Comfortable with Adobe Suite (Photoshop, etc), Google & Microsoft Suites
Linear editing experience is encouraged, but will not be required
Salary: Interns are paid - $16.00 / per hour
Additional Comments: Summer Internship - 2 days a week