Safary is an early stage NYC based startup looking to disrupt the status quo for GenZ. Through Safary we’re looking to address the gaps for GenZ on real world topics like personal finance, careers, jobs & entrepreneurship through digital content and affordable self-paced interactive courses.
We are looking to build a “Netflix” style content distribution platform where we can bridge the gap for GenZ on critical topics that are constantly overlooked across the majority of the 4,000 universities in the US.
Currently, our early stage products include live 90 min sessions on core topics.
The Marketing internship is an unpaid role. It is an exciting opportunity for freshmen, sophomores, and juniors who are looking to gain experience with an early stage startup.
We are looking for:
- Energetic, enthusiastic, and outgoing students
- Social media presence with TikTok & IG accounts
- Open to doing public speaking, sales, marketing activities
- Leadership and strong verbal communication skills
- Students from all academic background who want to gain more experience
- Minimum commitment of 3 hourly weekly
- Add social media content on TikTok and Instagram with relevant topics
- Maintain key presence on social media by providing responses to any comments by viewers
- Plug in new bootcamp launches with social media
- Create any marketing materials needed for socials via Canva
- Track account viewership and conversion
- Work with founders on conversion KPI’s
What you will get:
- Marketing, sales, communication, and startup experience
- 1-1 mentorship access to founders of an early stage startup
- Growth opportunities with access to the Safary VIP community
- Merch + swag upon certain milestones
Check with your school's Internship Coordinator BEFORE accepting the hiring offer to determine if this position satisfies the criteria for receiving academic credit.