Content Marketing Specialist
If you are motivated and want to be responsible for creating, editing, optimizing, and strategizing the direction of a company's content. You would be tasked with ensuring content—regardless of its form—is interesting, relevant, and discoverable. Help to develop the distribution channels and company’s inbound marketing strategy.
· Strong verbal and written skills
· Attention to detail/Extremely organized self-starter and ability to take strategy direct and execute tactics
· Relentless work ethic
· Be passionately in tune with the evolution of market trends, digital marketing innovation, and online behaviors.
· Broad understanding of social media channels and develop how to use for content driving strategies
· Ability to manage blog content and create based off keyword research
· Knowledge of SEO and ability to use basic SEO tools
· Video content creation – ability to use many Adobe tools and office products to achieve desired results.
· Ability to drive conversions and company KPI’s of created content
· Generate reporting and presentations for content analytics
· Must have good working customer service skills and the ability to talk on the phone 30% of the
· Identify process improvements to automate menial tasks where possible
· Assist with marketing tool management and implementation when necessary
· Create consistent, high-quality, meaningful content on social media platforms for the respective markets.
· Contribute to the company’s paid social media objectives through strategy creation, implementation, and ongoing optimization.
· Continually improve paid media tactical planning and buying across all platforms.
· Apply expertise in the planning process, audience and creative strategy development, budget forecasting, and industry tracking; be a strategic thought in team meetings.
· Manage paid social campaigns from setup, execution, optimization, and reporting to the teams’ key performance indicators, which vary by campaign types and objectives.
· Create measurable paid social programs that are in line with strategy and budget.
· Develop insights and keep teams informed of new opportunities.
· Ability to facilitate with cross-functional teams
· Perform other duties as assigned