Marketing and Public Relations Coordinator
We’re looking for an experienced writer with a love for cohesive narratives, skilled in the art of brand storytelling through a marketing or PR campaign. We’re looking for someone who can shape content into compelling stories in the form of press releases, advertorials/branded content, blogs, short-form content, etc. Of course, key to the success of this role is the ability to be collaborative, as this roles crosses over various teams and clients.
Other responsibilities for this role include analyzing the metrics of public relations campaigns and digital campaigns to provide accurate reporting; maintaining up-to-date media lists of journalists, influencers and other members of the media; conduct market research to identify marketing and PR opportunities; setup tracking systems for marketing campaigns and online activities; work with strategy department to produce weekly or monthly reports for clients.
We are a woman-owned business with over half of our staff identifying as female. As storytellers and marketers, creative growth is important to us. It’s why we strive to find voices from various backgrounds and cultures. Fresh perspectives and boundless creativity help us stay innovative, so we encourage diverse creators to apply.
Proof of vaccination required.
Top Ten Requirements:
- 2–3 years of experience in content creation.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Deadline-driven with a keen ability to produce effective content within short turnaround times.
- Passion for storytelling through multiple media types and platforms, both visual and written. Massive bonus points for fluency in AP style and proofreading.
- Fanatical about research, trends and analytics, with the exceptional skill of communicating dense material in digestible language.
- Strong critical thinking skills, and solutions-oriented with a taste for strategy.
- Fluency in cultural trends and news in priority categories like software, personal/consumer technology, business, marketing, statistics, general industries, etc.
- The ability to balance insights and creativity to develop clients’ voices and to combine both storytelling and tactical campaign messaging to build purposeful online content.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and various communications and project management systems like Slack, Trello, Asana, Google Suite, etc.
- Highly organized and process-focused—but can also pivot and improvise when needed.
We work in a barn with no cubicles or closed doors. We rely on this open-concept office style to get things done collaboratively. It’s why we do not offer remote positions.
The mountain lifestyle is important to us—we’re proud to live, work and play in the mountains. We care about the environment, the outdoors and our community. If you love the outdoors and enjoy cities in small doses, this may be the place for you.
Why you may like it here:
- You can develop and grow your role the way you want.
- We offer matching 401k, Health/Dental/Vision insurance.
- Paid time off—14 days of PTO to start, plus additional PTO from Christmas to New Year’s, and most national holidays.
- Work/life balance is important to us, so we don’t want you to work on the weekends. Go outside instead!
- We live in a tight-knit community and everyone helps each other out. We’ll help you find a place to live and thrive.
- We can help you integrate into the community, whether it’s community volleyball or hiking/skiing groups, or board membership in a nonprofit.
Schedule: Monday to Friday, 8:30 am–5 pm; half an hour paid lunch break.
Work Location: In-office location- 170 Kearsarge Rd., North Conway, NH
***TO APPLY, PLEASE SEND RESUME AND COVER LETTER TO firstname.lastname@example.org ***
Drive Brand Studio is an equal-opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline or discharge, will be solely based on merit, competence, performance and business needs.