Carlos Diaz Architecture is known for its design excellence and technical quality in the disciplines of commercial architecture, planning and interior design. We strive to both understand and respond to the client’s needs in the most efficient and economical way. A personal approach is used in problem solving, in order to provide a unique level of professional service and greater client satisfaction.
Currently, the main focus of the position is to conduct and prepare field measured documentation. The position’s main focus will eventually transition to the production of Schematic Design, Design Development and Construction Documents
- Perform site and field work including site investigations, existing facility inventory and field measured documentation.
- Assisting in production of Schematic Design, Design Development and Construction Documents.
- Creation of 3D models.
- Produce graphic presentations and 3D renderings.
- Ability to work on several projects simultaneously.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Architecture or related field
- Minimum 2-3+ years of relevant work experience
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Revit, MS Office Suite and Adobe Creative Suite such as Photoshop.
- Experience in commercial architecture is preferred.
- Spanish speaking is a plus.